Innovative Low Contact Force Gas Springs reducing shock loads & noise levels
Designed to reduce excessive shock loads, high noise level and extreme pad bounce the LCF series represents a whole new generation of nitrogen-filled gas springs developed to meet the needs of the machine tool and press-making industries.
The springs from the LCF series reduce impact stresses by 50% compared to conventional gas springs. The force builds up gradually and acceleration is uniform, reducing wear on both tool and press. As a result, less maintenance is required.
LCF springs are at least 20% quieter than standard gas springs. The reduced noise level is due to the lower impact force, making these springs a cost-effective alternative to soundproofing panels. They are thus more economical and environmentally-friendly.
The LCF springs reduce the extreme bounce off the pad during the return stroke, thus lessening vibration on the workpiece and allowing the workpiece to be transported more effectively. Since the spring travel is damped, the pad motion is more uniform, so in many cases the press stroke rate and thus productivity can be increased
- Improved part transfer efficiency, increased production rate and reduced scrap
- Low maintenance cost, quitter and healthier working environment
- Stroke Length are available from 13 mm to 300 mm
- Available in 750 Kg, 1500 Kg, 3000 Kg, 5000 Kg & 7500 Kg force
- Can reduce shock load by 50%
- 100 % interchangeable with standard ISO gas springs
- Interconnection is possible