THE BE-ALL AND END-ALL
GROUND PRECISION COMPONENTS
Cut costs dramatically in the punching shop by reducing the need for tool changes
FIBRO ground precision parts include punches with bevel/flat head or cylinder head according to DIN regulations or made to drawing in 8 different material qualities as well as quick-change punches.
All these high-wear parts benefit have an exceptionally long die life because of the constant monitoring of quality that characterizes our entire standard parts fabrication process, from receipt of raw materials through to dispatch of the finished product.
- Retainers for punches and ball-locked punches
- Gauge pins with and without handle, as single pins and also in sets
- Gauge pins DIN 2269
- Dynamic stripper elements (DAE)
- ACCU-LOCK Fixture device for ball-lock punches
- Punches with tapered head